Minimize Risk of a Data Breach & Address Legal Compliance - Live Webinar!
Join us for this 30 minute Webinar on Wednesday 25 May with JDEMart
Registration is open!Read more >
BLUEPRINT 4D...starts 6 June
BLUEPRINT 4D, the global Oracle customer event, is taking place in Las Vegas and online, starting Monday 6 June 2022.
The Klik IT team is delighted to be attending the event in person. We look forward to seeing you there!Read more >
Webinar - Archiving as a Service - available on demand
Terry Clarke and Claudio Aru presented this 60 minute Webinar about Archiving as a Service with JDEMart in April 2022.
The recording of the session is available now!
Listen on demand and discover the details behind the as a Service model for JD Edwards Archiving.Read more >
Webinar - Security & Data Retention - available on demand
Listen to the webinar on demand.
Holding on to data in your JD Edwards system, that you don’t need to keep, or that you should not keep, can put your organization at risk.
In this 30min webinar, we share key considerations to developing a Data Retention Policy.Read more >
Webinar - Archive Automation - available on demand
Thanks to everyone who attended the live Webinar on 8th March with the French, Belgian and Italian Oracle User groups.
The recording of the Archive Automation webinar is available on YouTube.Read more >
Insights Newsletter | April 2022
Welcome to Klik IT Insights. The newsletter for JD Edwards' Users.
A short digest of news and updates relating to archiving and data management.
Check out our latest edition and sign up to receive Insights directly into your inbox.Read more >
JD Edwards Week 2022 - recordings available
Did you miss JD Edwards Week?
Quest members can access the session recordings on the Quest Oracle Community website.Read more >
In our customers' words
Thanks to our JD Edwards customers for sharing their archiving and data management experiences.
Find out how JD Edwards customers have successfully overcome business challenges and see the positive impact they've experienced.Read more >
INFOCUS Dive Deep | Access recordings of the sessions
You can access recordings of all the main Dive Deep Conference sessions.
This is your chance to listen again or catch up on those sessions that you missed!Read more >
Oracle Validated Integration for Purge-it! 5.01
September 2021 – Klik IT Ltd, a member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced that it has achieved Oracle Validated Integration with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Expertise for its integration of Purge-it! 5.01
Read the full press releaseRead more >
Purge-it! Customer Survey Results
- 95% - rated Purge-it! the most cost effective & easy to use solution on the market
- 20% - bought Purge-it! to replace a competitor product
- 76% - chose Purge-it! to avoid learning a third party product
- 85% - carry out annual or as required purges
- 95% - said they would purge as part of an upgrade, and 85% before the upgrade
How Purge-it! has directly benefited customers...in their words...
⇒ "Top benefit is it maintains integrity"
⇒ "Reduction in Cloud allocated storage space, and thus cost"
⇒ "Created a safe, efficient, and easy to use method for cleaning and moving our data."
⇒ "Improvement of batch processing of several business critical reports"
⇒ "Consistent repeatable process to archive the data and is now part of our Production run book"
Top Purge-it! features ranked by our customers:
1. Document level processing, ensuring data integrity within the module at all times
2. Hard coded data integrity enforcement to minimize errors
3. No table locks or system downtime
4. The ability to easily reverse at any level
5. Single process for purge, summarize and archive
6. The audit reports and details for determining why transactions have not purged
7. How Purge-it! looks, feels and works just like JD Edwards
8. The ability to use the Custom Module to archive / purge other data
9. That it is an Oracle Validated Integration
10. Overall ease of use
11. The out-of-the-box access to the archived data, from within Production
12. Platform Independence
13. Ability to choose the archive method - FYK tables to view archived data in Production, or use the standard file names
14. Dashboards for analyzing results and archive environment status (V4.27 & above)
15. The option to self install / self train / self operate
16. Ability to purge and archive between servers / platforms
Comments about Purge-it!
"Performance increases in both the ERP system and SQL applications"
"It has native JD Edwards objects and setup, and configuration is all within JD Edwards"
"It is great that the archived data is accessible within the Production environment"
"Quicker backups and restores"
"Increased processing speeds and database response/efficiencies"